Every player gets 10 dice.
The object of the game is to roll the dice as fast as possible, the player who gets all dice on the same number and yells “Tenzi!” is the winner.
Several variants are suggested in the rules to add variety, interactivity and challenge:
• Tenzi Tower: In addition to getting the dice on the same number, they all have to be stacked on top of one another in a single column.
• Splitzi: Roll one number on 5 dice, and another number on the other 5.
• Team Tenzi: In teams of 2, try to roll the same number on all 20 dice.
• Target Tenzi: All players call the number they will go for before rolling the first time.
• Stealzi: When another player rolls the number that you need on their dice, you can steal those dice and give them yours in exchange.